Your Study


Your Study

Dreaming of studying overseas? Well - you can!

Ara offers 6 -12 month student exchange programmes at over 25 partner institutions around the world.

You can learn about another culture, gain new skills and widen your employment opportunities, all while earning credits towards your Ara qualification.

Can I go?

To be eligible for a student exchange you need to be studying full-time towards a degree at Ara.

How it works

When you go on an exchange you remain enrolled as a Ara student and pay your normal study fees to Ara. You don't have to pay extra to study your courses at the exchange university.

The courses you study overseas can in most cases be credited towards your Ara degree.

You will live with a host family or in a hostel, apartments, or student accommodation.

You'll need to pay for flights and have money saved to support yourself overseas. Financial support may be available through scholarship funds.

Get started

Contact our international exchange coordinator to enquire about student exchange. They can talk you through your options and the process for applying, including the application form.

You also need to seek permission from your tutor or head of department to go on an exchange programme.

Our partner institutions

Where do you want to go?

Partner institution map